Barry A. Chatz
Barry Chatz represents lenders, unsecured creditors, corporate debtors and trustees in numerous matters around the country. Barry is a panel bankruptcy trustee as well as a post-confirmation trustee.
Select representations where Barry serves/has served as trustee include:
- Knight Industries, Inc. and related entities
- Nanovation Technologies, Inc.
- Midwest Bank Holdings, Inc.
- The Chicago Fire Brick Trust; Foods, Inc. Trust f/k/a Dahl’s Foods
- Balmoral Racing Club, Inc./Maywood Park Trotting Association, Inc.
Barry is an instructor at the John Marshall Law School. He teaches the real estate law class, “Bankruptcy and Insolvency Laws Affecting Real Estate.” He has spoken before many legal organizations including the Commercial Law League of America and Committees of the American Bar Association as well as private businesses. Barry also appeared on the judicial panel at the National Business Institute’s “Bankruptcy Judicial and Trustee Forum.
- 1 of 3
- next ›
Alerts & Newsletters