Charles Brecker principally represents residential and commercial real estate builders and developers, as well as investors, in acquiring, financing, developing, constructing, selling and leasing residential, commercial, and mixed-use projects, many of which consist of vast acreage. In addition, Charles has extensive experience in the creation of condominium and homeowners’ communities, hotel and office condominiums, and has handled resort and club real estate transactions. Charles also represents local and national institutional and private equity lenders concerning a variety of real estate loan transactions.
Select representations include:
- Represented developers in acquiring, developing and constructing various planned real estate projects, such as a 580-acre residential property in Pembroke Pines, a 900-acre tract in Miramar containing various residential, commercial and light industrial components of a mixed-use project: a 50 acre upscale residential enclave along the Intracoastal Waterway in Delray Beach, a 430-acre tract in Port St. Lucie developed into a mixed-use project, and a 200-acre parcel in Wellington containing more than $200,000,000 of single family and multi-family residential dwelling units.
- Counsel for developers of various high-rise luxury condominium projects in Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach County, Miami and Miami Beach, which included ground-up construction and conversions of existing improvements, including: development, financing, permitting and approvals: creating special assessment districts, community development districts, homeowners associations, condominium associations and other master planned communities.
- Counsel for buyers and sellers of condominium and bulk sales transactions in Miami, Coral Gables, Miami Beach, Orlando and St. Petersburg, Florida.
- Handled and negotiated real estate ventures on behalf of builders and developers, as well as capital partners and institutional lenders.
- Represented both local and national banks, private equity firms and other lenders in financing the acquisition, development, and construction of numerous real estate developments throughout South Florida containing residential, retail, office, warehouse, and mixed-use developments.
- 1 of 2
- next ›
- 1 of 2
- next ›
Alerts & Newsletters