Dipesh Patel concentrates his practice in commercial bankruptcy and corporate reorganization. He has represented numerous constituencies in this capacity, both in and out of bankruptcy, including the representation of debtors, creditors (official committee and individual), purchasers, chapter 7, chapter 11 and liquidating trustees, and court-appointed receivers and assignees in state court insolvency proceedings.
Dipesh also has experience in bankruptcy litigation, including avoidance actions and other adversary proceedings.
- Represented the official unsecured creditors' committees in cases such as: Limitless Mobile, DirectBuy, Binder Machinery, Phoenix Brands, and Quality Conservation Services.
- Represented the debtors in Ezra Holdings Limited, Ezra Marine Services Pte. Ltd., and EMAS IT Solutions Pte. Ltd, and Supreme Manufacturing Company, Inc.
- Serves as bankruptcy counsel to Communication Workers of America in the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of Avaya.
- Represents the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME) in Puerto Rico’s Title III proceeding.
- Represented group of writers in Gawker Media’s bankruptcy case.
- Represents group of retirees in the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of Payless Shoes.
- Represented the liquidating trustees in the cases of: Bayonne Medical Center and Barnert Hospital.
- Represented nationwide franchisor of childcare facilities in bankruptcy litigation.
- Represented assignees for the benefit of creditors in cases such as: Sixth Avenue Electronics, Kullman Buildings Corporation, Gift Box Corporation of America and D.A.R.E. America of New Jersey.
- 1 of 2
- next ›
Alerts & Newsletters