Jeremy B. Darling
Jeremy Darling is a litigator who concentrates his practice on commercial litigation, including disputes within the construction industry. He has experience prosecuting and defending a wide variety of complex commercial and product liability claims on behalf of clients ranging from local businesses and universities to national and global companies.
Jeremy has also represented and advised numerous companies on their daily business operations in connection with his service as trademark counsel to these clients, assisting these businesses in developing and protecting their intellectual property.
- Successful summary judgment dismissal of international automaker from wrongful death lawsuit involving an alleged product defect
- Successful summary judgment dismissal of government entity from lawsuit involving alleged constitutional violations
- Successful summary judgment dismissal of university from multiple lawsuits arising from an on-campus shooting
- Successful defense of non-profit education company from wrongful death lawsuit arising from student death on travel abroad program
- Successful enforcement of terms of settlement agreement in commercial dispute
- Served as U.S. trademark counsel to several national companies; advised clients on U.S. trademark clearance, registration, and maintenance; brand development; trademark enforcement and defense; and provided general trademark counseling
- Experience drafting a variety of business contracts and agreements
Alerts & Newsletters