Kevin A. Wiggins
Kevin Wiggins provides benefits consulting and representation in the followings areas:
- Executive Compensation – represents companies and individual executives in designing and negotiating their executive compensation and equity compensation arrangements
- Health and Welfare Plans – provides compliance-based consulting on the Affordable Care Act and other recent changes to the law affecting health and welfare plans.
- Reporting and Disclosure – advises plan administrators and fiduciaries on ERISA’s reporting and disclosure requirements. This has been an integral part of Kevin’s benefit practice for many years.
- Multiemployer withdrawal liability – represents clients in arbitration and advises clients on contract negotiations.
- Retirement and 401(k) Plans – Advises clients on compliance and consulting strategies for retirement and 401(k) plans
- Compensation and Benefits for Exempt Organizations – Counsels non-profit clients on their compensation and benefit programs, include unique issues faced by exempt organizations.
- HIPAA, HITECH, and Privacy – As a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Mr. Wiggins assists clients with their privacy, cyber-security, and breach response issues, including investigations by OCR.
- 1 of 4
- next ›
- 1 of 3
- next ›