Matthew S. Draper
Matt Draper is a corporate lawyer who focuses his practice on mergers, acquisitions, and other general commercial and corporate matters. He has represented private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies, public and private companies, and entrepreneurs in a variety of transactional matters. Matt works closely with clients and their management teams to negotiate and draft complex acquisition and commercial agreements.
Matt also has significant experience advising clients on debt and equity financings, venture capital investments, and other general corporate matters.
Prior to joining Saul Ewing in 2013, Matt was associated with the law firms of LeBoeuf, Lamb, Greene & MacRae LLP, and Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP.
- Regularly advise public manufacturer of electronic instruments and electro-magnetic devices in domestic and international acquisitions.
- Advised public education company in its acquisition of clean energy vocational training provider.
- Advised leading Mid-Atlantic supplier of specialty fasteners and supply chain logistics in its acquisition by a private equity buyer.
- Advised Pittsburgh-based apartment data aggregation technology company on its disposition of an operating division to a private equity buyer.
- Advised Delaware-based telecommunications franchise on its sale to a strategic acquiror.
- Advised IT infrastructure and managed services company on its corporate reorganization and subsequent secured senior debt facility with a private equity lender.
- Advised Pittsburgh-based educational technology company in its acquisition by a private equity buyer.
Alerts & Newsletters