Michael J. Joyce
Michael Joyce focuses his practice on commercial litigation matters, including disputes within the construction industry. He has experience handling various commercial disputes, trade secret and restrictive covenant litigation, intellectual property litigation, professional malpractice claims, and product liability claims. Michael has represented a wide variety of corporate clients in litigation-related matters, ranging from global companies to local and small businesses, and across numerous industries.
During law school, Michael was a law clerk for a mid-sized insurance defense firm in Pittsburgh, and later a summer associate and associate in a regional litigation firm where he focused on many of the same areas in which he now practices.
- Defended a global sourcing and supply company in a trade secret and restrictive covenant litigation involving an executive-level hire
- Represented an international heavy construction and oil and gas equipment supplier in a breach of contract ligation in federal court
- Represented an oil and gas industry supplier in non-compete litigation in the Marcellus Shale region
- Defended an international outdoor power tools and machine manufacturer in multiple product liability and personal injury claims
- Defended a global health insurance and health service company against multiple claims under the federal Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974
- Represented an alcoholic beverage supplier in a multi-million dollar intellectual property lawsuit against a global competitor
- Defended a construction and building products manufacturer in a multi-forum international warranty dispute
Alerts & Newsletters
- 1 of 3
- next ›