Deborah Spranger to Speak at Exponent’s Medical Device Seminar
Annual deal value in 2014 was the highest in medical device history, up 17% over 2008. While the total number of deals has remained relatively static year after year, 3 of the top 10 largest healthcare acquisitions of 2014 were medical device deals, leading some commentators to call this the age of the device "mega-consolidation."
Exponent, an Engineering and Scientific Consulting firm, will host this seminar where Deborah L. Spranger will join panelists to discuss:
- The market drivers behind the recent spate of large M&A transactions in the medical device space;
- What does the creation of these mega companies means for the industry?
- How can mid-sized and smaller companies remain competitive?
- How can these companies strategically position themselves to best take advantage of the M&A craze?
Thursday, July 30, 2015
8:30 a.m - 10:00 a.m.
Networking/Continental breakfast at 8:30 am
Quorum at the Science Center
3711 Market Street, 8th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19104
To register for this free event please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information
Questions? Call (215) 594-8800 or email email@example.com
(1) CLE credit approved (PA)*
*This program has been approved by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board for 1 hour of substantive law, practice and procedure CLE credit and zero hours of ethics, professionalism or substance abuse CLE credit.