Saul Ewing co-sponsors Philadelphia White Collar Bar Reception
Saul Ewing joins several Philadelphia law firms to co-sponsor the Philadelphia White Collar Bar Association kick-off reception at the 30th annual ABA National Institute on White Collar Crime in San Diego, California. The group of firms has joined together to offer cocktails and hors d’oeuvres at Buster’s Beach House Grill & Longboard Bar from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
The Institute will take place at the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina in San Diego, California from March 2-4, 2016. Since its establishment in 1987, the Institute has been attended by leading federal and state judges and prosecutors, law enforcement officials, defense attorneys, corporate in-house counsel and members of the academic community. Attendees have consistently given the Institute high ratings for the exceptional quality of its publication, the panelists’ presentations, the valuable updates on new developments and strategies, as well as the rare opportunity to meet colleagues in this field, renew acquaintances and exchange ideas.
We are pleased to co-sponsor this event with the following firms:
• James A. Backstrom, Counsellor at Law
• Ballard Spahr LLP
• Cedrone & Mancano, LLC
• Conrad O’Brien PC
• Dechert LLP
• Deloitte Consulting LLP
• Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
• Duane Morris LLP
• Fox Rothschild LLP
• Greenblatt, Pierce, Engle, Funt, Flores, LLC
• Law Offices of Ann C. Flannery, LLC
• Law Offices of Howard Bruce Klein, P.C.
• Law Offices of Arthur R. Donato
• Law Offices of Lisa A. Mathewson
• Marcum LLP
• Montgomery McCracken Walker & Rhoads LLP
• Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
• Navigant Consulting, Inc.
• Norman E. Greenspan, Esq.
• Pepper Hamilton LLP
• Pietragallo, Gordon, Alfano, Bosick & Raspanti, LLP
• Post & Schell, P.C.
• Saul Ewing LLP
• Welsh & Recker, PC