Saul Ewing heads west for ACC’s 2013 Annual Meeting
Saul Ewing LLP is a proud sponsor of the Association of Corporate Counsel’s 2013 Annual Meeting in Los Angeles, California. Our firm is involved in this premier event for corporate attorneys on many levels in order to deepen our connections with in-house counsel from around the world.
Nine attorneys from across Saul Ewing’s East Coast footprint are participating in the conference. They include:
- David S. Antzis, a corporate lawyer, the firm’s managing partner and co-chair of the Mergers and Acquisitions Practice, in Philadelphia;
- Sarah “Sally” Church, an employee benefits and ERISA attorney, in Pittsburgh;
- Devin J. Doolan, Jr., a labor and employment attorney and litigator, in Baltimore;
- Adam F. Kelson, a corporate attorney, in Pittsburgh;
- Michelle N. Lipkowitz, a litigator and chair of the firm’s Diversity & Inclusion Committee, in Baltimore;
- Joseph F. O’Dea, Jr., a litigator and chair of the Commercial Litigation Practice, in Philadelphia.
Exhibit booth #325
Our attorneys look forward to networking with conference participants during the Annual Meeting and learning about how they can meet your company’s needs. Our attorneys will also be in Saul Ewing’s booth, #325, on the Exhibit Floor, during each evening’s reception. We will treat attendees who visit our booth with a different delicacy each night from our home states, including Maryland crab cakes (October 27), Philadelphia cheesesteaks (October 28) and New England lobster rolls (October 29).
Faculty for CLE courses
Two of our partners are also faculty members for CLE courses presented October 29 during the conference.
- Devin J. Doolan Jr. will join Dani Gleason, assistant general counsel – labor and employment at Texas Children’s Hospital, and William Davis Harn, senior vice president and senior counsel for City National Bank, in presentingEmployment Law Basics from 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Adam F. Kelson will join L. Shawn Cheadle, general counsel military space for Lockeed Martin Space Systems Co., Nia Jenkins, counsel for American Red Cross National Headquarters, and Sonya Springer, counsel for the American Red Cross, in presenting How to Handle Negotiations When the Other Side Does Not Know Your Business from 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
New to In-house Committee sponsor
As the 2013 sponsor for the ACC’s New to In-house Committee, Saul Ewing is hosting a committee networking reception during the conference on October 29, from 7:15 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., at the JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. Live. Click herefor more information about the New to In-House Committee, Saul Ewing’s sponsorship and an additional link about the reception.
For more information about ACC
To learn more about the Association of Corporate Counsel, please click here.