Saul Ewing sponsors NJWLA Gala
Saul Ewing LLP is a Gold Sponsor of the New Jersey Women Lawyers Association (NJWLA) 10th Annual WILL Platinum Gala at The Grove in Cedar Grove, New Jersey. The event includes a cocktail hour, dinner and a presentation of the NJWLA’s Women’s Initiative and Leaders in Law (WILL) Platinum Awards, which are given to individuals for their exceptional achievements, sustained contributions to gender equity challenges and other issue unique to women in the legal profession. This 2017 honorees include:
- The Honorable Mary L. Cooper, U.S. District Judge for the District of New Jersey;
- The Honorable Sue Pai Yang, J.W.C., a retired judge from the State of New Jersey's Division of Workers' Compensation;
- Wendy Johnson Lario, a shareholder in the law firm of Greenberg Traurig, LLP;
- Diane K. Smith, executive director of the Legal Services of Northwest Jersey; and
- Ramona E. Romero, general counsel of Princeton University.
Click here for more information about the event.