Saul Ewing will connect with construction professionals at 2014 Construction SuperConference in Las Vegas
Attorneys from Saul Ewing LLP’s Construction Practice will connect with construction professionals from across the United States through the firm’s Silver Sponsorship of the industry’s preeminent event, the 2014 Construction SuperConference in Las Vegas.
This 29th annual conference will feature two days of educational sessions and keynote addresses targeted at mid- and senior-level professionals who provide legal, commercial and construction services for the industry. A sample of topics includes:
- arbitration for mega project construction claims;
- do-it-yourself public-private partnerships;
- the role of insurance on complex commercial projects;
- green building initiatives, LEED certification and related legal issues;
- a presentation by former Los Angeles Mayor Antonio R. Villaraigosa on how the city maintained its commitment to developing and maintaining infrastructure through the recession;
- a panel discussion on how to prepare and respond to a criminal or regulatory investigation on a project site; and
- a panel discussion about how the legal industry can best serve the construction industry.
Meet our attorneys
Saul Ewing’s Construction Practice is knowledgeable about many of these and other issues that will be discussed at the conference from their experience providing legal counsel throughout the life cycle of construction projects.
Six attorneys from the practice are attending the Construction SuperConference and look forward to networking with construction industry professionals and learning how to meet their legal needs.
Click here for the Saul Ewing attorneys attending the conference.
Exhibit booth #1
Click here for the location of our booth.
These attorneys also will be available at Saul Ewing’s booth, #1, in the Knowledge Exchange exhibit to answer questions. Owners, designers and construction professionals across the country and around the globe look to our attorneys to assist them with legal matters arising during planning and contracting through project performance and dispute resolution.
Our lawyers have significant experience litigating matters for the construction and related industries. Attorneys in the group understand how the construction industry operates because many have worked in-house for construction companies and public agencies. The practice also includes members who have worked on project sites as construction and project managers, designer/builders and in the trades.
For more information
To learn more about the Construction SuperConference and for a link to register, please click here.
Additional Construction Industry Tools