Office ManagerBarbara Hinnant Mantore
Office Managing PartnerMarc A. Citron
Situated in New Jersey's research and technology corridor, Saul Ewing's Princeton office is minutes from the state's centers of industry, learning, and government. Its proximity to Trenton, the State capital, provides our attorneys with easy access to state and federal courts, as well as legislative and regulatory agencies. Attorneys in the Princeton office currently represent local and national clients in areas that include corporate law, creditors’ rights and loan workouts, environmental law, estates and trusts, health care, insurance law, litigation, and real estate transactions.
Saul Ewing is a Delaware Limited Liability Partnership.
From Philadelphia and Southeastern PA
- Travel I-95 North from Philadelphia to Route 1 North, Morrisville Exit (Exit 46). Route 1 will eventually split, with a left lane to Morrisville and the right lanes to Trenton. Stay in one of the two right lanes. Continue on Route 1 over the toll bridge (no toll going north), the "Trenton Makes" bridge will be visible to your left. Continue on Route 1 North past the entrances for I-95/I-295, Quakerbridge Mall and numerous office parks .
- Take the Scudders Mill Road Exit on the right. Continue on Scudders Mill Road through 3 traffic lights. At third traffic light, make a left onto College Road East. Make a left into the parking lot for 650 College Road East. Saul Ewing is located in Suite 4000.
From Southern New Jersey
- Travel I-295 North to the Route 1 exit "North to New Brunswick/South to Trenton." (I-295 becomes I-95 just before that exit.) After exiting I-295/I-95, stay left to get on Route 1 North, which will put you on Route 1 near the Quakerbridge Mall. Follow directions above.
From Points North
- Take NJ Turnpike South to Exit 9 (New Brunswick). Bear right after toll and follow State Route 18 North to Route 1 (about 1 mile). Take Route 1 South for approx. 12 miles to Princeton area. Take exit for College Road East. Building 650 will be on the right side. Enter the building through the main doors. Saul Ewing is located in Suite 4000.
From Points East
- Travel Route 33 West to Route 133 West. Take exit for Route 130 North/New Brunswick. Continue on Route 130 North and make a left onto Dey Road. At second traffic light, make a right onto Scudders Mill Road. At second traffic light make a right onto College Road East. Make a left into parking lot for 650 College Road East. Saul Ewing is located in Suite 4000.
From the Somerville Area
- Take Route 206 South to Princeton Borough.
- At intersection with Nassau Street (Route 27), turn left at the light.
- At the second traffic light, make a right onto University Place.
- At stop sign, turn left onto Alexander street.
- Follow signs to Route 1 North.
- Continue on Route 1 North and take the Scudders Mill Road exit on the right.
- Continue on Scudders Mill Road through 3 traffic lights.
- At third traffic light, make a left onto College Road East.
- Make a left into the parking lot for 650 College Road East.
- Saul Ewing is located in Suite 4000.
From Public Transportation
- The Princeton Junction train station, where cabs and buses are available, is less than 10 minutes away from the Princeton Office.