Arnstein & Lehr Hosting A Guide to EB-5 Financing Seminar on June 5
Arnstein & Lehr LLP is proud to be hosting an EB-5 seminar - one of the first of its kind in the Midwest! - on June 5, 2015, from 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The event is called "A Guide to EB-5 Financing: Real Estate Considerations, Practical Steps to Follow and Effective Marketing Tools" and will be taking place at The Standard Club in downtown Chicago. Arnstein & Lehr's very own EB-5 expert, Miami partner Ronald Fieldstone, is the event chair and will be presenting alongside a lineup of EB-5 thought leaders from Klasko Immigration Law Partners, LLP; NES Financial; EB5 Diligence; The LCP Group; EB-5 Market Connect; Westlead Capital Inc.; and Economic & Policy Resources (EPR). Arnstein & Lehr partners Julian Montero and Jay Rosen will also be speaking.
Topics will include:
- EB-5 Fundamentals
- Structuring of EB-5 Projects for Real Estate Development
- Due Diligence Issues Considered by EB-5 Investors
- Lessons from Projects with Successful EB-5 Capital Raises
- Hot Topics in EB-5 for 2015
- Escrow Arrangements and Alternative Services
- Marketing EB-5 Projects in China
- EB-5 Compliance; Preparing for I-829 and I-924A Filings
To find out more information about the seminar, and to RSVP, please click here.