Baton is a regular source on legal issues for Life Sciences Intellectual Property Review
William C. Baton, a partner in the Life Sciences and Intellectual Property and Technology practices, is regularly quoted on legal issues that affect life sciences companies seeking patents and facing related matters covered by Life Sciences Intellectual Property Review.
Please click on the links below to read about each article from this London-based website providing news and analysis.
- Biosimilars market value could triple by 2020, says report
- U.S. Federal Circuit overturns AIDS drug patent decision
- U.S. Supreme Court Reverses Medtronic Ruling
- Pfizer allows Teva’s generic Viagra
- Novartis takes on Roxane Laboratories over drug application
- Pfizer wins IL-13 priority over Sanofi
- GE Healthcare accused of microscope patent infringement
- Glenmark confirms Vimpat challenge
- Shionogi sues Hospira to block Doribax generic