Saul Ewing LLP and 13 of the firm’s attorneys recognized in Benchmark Litigation 2017
Saul Ewing LLP, a full service law firm with more than 270 lawyers in 11 East Coast offices, congratulates its litigation practices in four states and the 13 partners from the firm who are recognized in the 2017 edition of Benchmark Litigation.
U.S. firms and attorneys who are ranked in Benchmark Litigation are vetted for the list of what the publication considers leaders in the litigation field. This process includes interviews with clients and litigators, including competitors, about the firm’s casework and each attorney, including their professional opinions about their peers. Firms cannot pay to be recommended in the guide.
Saul Ewing’s Maryland and Pennsylvania litigation practices are ranked as “Highly Recommended Firms,” the highest possible rating. The litigation practices in Delaware and New Jersey are ranked as “Recommended Firms.”
Eight partners are recognized as “Local Litigation Stars” in their respective states. Their selection is based on the recommendations of peers and clients who view them as having a consistent reputation as trial attorneys. They include:
In Baltimore, Md.
- Edward J. Baines for his general commercial, insurance, product liability, and energy and natural resources practices;
- Harriet E. Cooperman for her construction, environmental, energy and natural resources, FCPA and enforcement, general commercial, and insurance practices;
- Charles O. Monk, II for his antitrust, bankruptcy, general commercial, and energy and natural resources practices; and
- Jason M. St. John for his general commercial practice.
In Philadelphia, Pa.
- Paul M. Hummer for his insurance practice;
- James A. Keller for his general commercial practice;
- Joseph F. O'Dea, Jr. for his general commercial, product liability, and FCPA and enforcement practices; and
- John F. Stoviak for his general commercial, energy and natural resources, and product liability practices.
Two partners are recognized as “Future Stars:” Cathleen M. Devlin in Philadelphia for her energy and natural resources practice, and Devin J. Doolan, Jr. in Washington, D.C. for his FCPA and enforcement practice.
Three partners are recognized as a “Top Litigator Under 40”: Ryan L. DiClemente and Ruth A. Rauls, both in Princeton, New Jersey, and Joshua W.B. Richards in Philadelphia.